Monday, September 14, 2009

Safe in God's Hands

Yesterday morning at church, a sister led "I'm Safe In God's Hands," during morning worship, and I tell you, my Bishop very nearly had to call for the benediction when she was done. What a great source of comfort to know that no matter how the wind blows or the water threatens to take me under...I am safe in the arms of my Lord. You know today, as you continue your journey seeking to know what God's plan and purpose is for your life, you should rest assured that you are safe from all harm. When I consider that danger is always around me - seen and unseen - and that I can't even see what is a foot in front of me - I'm still safe. The Word of God says that even if my foot stumbles, God's angels will grab me to keep me from being destroyed. Look up and allow God to fill your heart to overflow with his goodness and graciousness. The Psalmist said on one occasion, "When I go to sleep at night, he is with me...and when I awake, he is yet there."

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on life purpose.It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
As a preacher and public speaker, Elaine Rose Penn has been described as "bad to the bone!" She has gained a national and international platform as a motivational speaker, trainer, life purpose coach, and an author of two books currently available on Amazon.com. Her novel, "When Kingdoms Fall: A Novel About the Fall of Lucifer" is due for publication in a few months and is a sure winner for readers who love Biblical suspense, action, mystery, and intrigue!